C-Change, the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber’s leadership program for mid-career leaders, recently kicked off its 16th grade with 55 people representing diverse career and life experiences and looking to develop into leaders. C-Change was developed to promote executives who want to increase their impact in the region, expand their professional and personal networks and further develop their leadership skills.
“This program is designed to enable advanced business leaders to connect in meaningful ways with like-minded individuals and community resources while improving their leadership skills,” said Andrea Mersmann, manager of the Chamber’s Leadership Program, in a press release on Unique Relationships that are built in each class … create invaluable professional friends who invest in influencing regional development. “
The chamber has been providing leadership development for more than 40 years, starting with the launch of Leadership Cincinnati USA. Since then, more than 3,500 executives have participated in the Chamber’s leadership programs to develop skills, business relationships and loyalty to the region.
The 2021 C-Change members
The members of the C-Change class 2021 come from different areas, professions and local employers. They are listed in alphabetical order:
- Steven Acosta, Fifth Third Bank; Tony Almaguer, University of Cincinnati; Shimon Bachrach, Ohio National Financial Services; Jamie Barron, Greater Cincinnati Port Development Officer; Skye Barry, Johnson Investment Counsel Inc.
- Christian Bradley, TriHealth; Jonathan Budde, Skanska USA; Jonathan Buening, ArtsWave; Christopher Capato, Kroger Co .; Doug Cushman, Ernst & Young.
- Jack Estael, YMCA of Greater Cincinnati – Central Parkway; Kylee Fisher, Great American Insurance Group; Daniel Flynn, St. Vincent de Paul – Cincinnati; Derrick Gentry, Hamilton County Clerk Office; Peter Gillespie, Cincinnati Insurance Cos.
- Dr. Angelica Hardee, American Heart Association; Guy Harmon, Messer Construction Co .; M. Zack Hohl, Graydon, Head & Ritchey law firm; Eric Hornung, RKCA Investment Banking; Timothy Hsu, GBBN Architects Inc.
- Bridget Hughes, Truepoint Wealth Counsel; Bruce Jeffery, YMCA from Greater Cincinnati; Cassie Johnson, Western & Southern Finance Group; Jason Jonovski, Frost Brown Todd Law Firm; Anthony Kahny, TriVersity Construction.
- Mark Kinsel, family office of PNC Wealth Management & Hawthorn; Julia Kops, Perfetti Van Melle; John Krehbiel, accounting firm Brixey and Meyer; Nicholas Maronde, Marsh & McLennan Agency; Bradley Mason, Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber.
- Maeve Mason, Duke of Energy; Shawn Masterson, US Bank; Megan M. Okun, Taft Stettinius & Hollister law firm; Erica Page, PhD., Learning Through Art Inc .; Amanda Parker-Wolery, Cincinnati Academy of Fine Arts.
- Bryen Pinkard, Core Specialty Insurance; Kandice Powell, SageSure Insurance Manager; Heather Ratliff, Elevar Design Group; Sravan Reddy, EW Scripps Co .; Kristin Riepenhoff, photo focus.
- Adam Rogier, Huntington National Bank; Erik Schousboe, 84.51 °; Angel Scott, Paycor Inc .; Eric Severson, Fifth Third Bank; Stephanie Shewmon, Shewmon Communications.
- Law firm Ritu Singh, Dinsmore & Shohl; Abby Sturgill, Kroger Co .; Jake Suer, HGC Construction; Adam Swick, Refinery Company; Kevin Thomas, Constellation’s financial advisor.
- Jeremy Thomas, MCM CPAs & Consultant; Michael Vassar, Bartlett Wealth Management; Allison A. Westfall, Keating Muething & Klekamp Law Firm; and Shannon Wrona, PNC.