Over the past nine months, we announced the names of the winners of the Cincinnati High School Sports Awards, presented by Mercy Health. Now it’s finally time for the big show.
The list of award winners and the registration form can be found on the event website. Prize winners must register by midnight Thursday to receive the prize winners gift box prior to the show. Registrations will also be used to send out prizes for the winners following the show. If you know someone honored, remind them to register today.
The award ceremony is part of the largest high school sport recognition program in the country. Top athletes in most state-sanctioned sports will be honored during an on-demand broadcast on June 30th at 8 p.m. on the event website.
Thanks to local business sponsors, the show can be viewed for free on any smartphone or computer.
More:NBA Champion and MVP Kevin Garnett joins the list of celebrity athletes and announces the winners of the Cincinnati High School Sports Awards
The top athletes who will announce the winners of the program include:
- Three-time NFL MVP Aaron Rodgers
- The two-time soccer world champion Alex Morgan
- Katie Ledecky, five-time Olympic swimming champion
- Triple Olympic volleyball champion Kerri Walsh Jennings
- Baseball Hall of Famer Chipper Jones
- Three-time pro bowler and two-time first-team all-pro outside linebacker TJ Watt
- Most successful tennis player of the open era Martina Navratilova
- Olympic gold and silver medalist and world champion softball pitcher Jennie Finch
- And many more!
The winners of this show could become national finalists or winners. Watch the Ohio High School Sports Awards on July 15th at 8:00 p.m. on the event website.
National Athlete of the Year will be one of the national winners of the first USA TODAY High School Sports Awards show, hosted by US Polo Assn. and premieres on USA TODAY News and Sports Wire on August 5th. It will also be available for on-demand streaming afterwards on the event website, Amazon Prime Direct and YouTube.