The Cincinnati Museum Center’s newest exhibit takes visitors behind the scenes of some of the most popular films and characters. The Science Behind Pixar takes a look at Buzz Lightyear, Dory, Mike and Sulley, Edna Mode, WALL • E and more in an interactive exhibit that shows the limitless limits of STEM, imagination and curiosity.
- In A Bug’s Life, discover how camera placement and angles created an insect’s perspective.
- Create a digital sculpture from an artist’s sketch.
- Use lights to solve similar challenges Pixar faces creating underwater scenes in Finding Nemo.
- See how models are given a virtual skeleton that animators can use to position them.
- Build a robot inspired by those in WALL • E.
- Try the stop-motion animation of a jumping lamp and watch a short film about your production.
- See and touch scale models of many of Pixar’s popular characters.