“Kroger is pleased to introduce you to our first food hall and to offer you a unique shopping experience in our hometown CincinnatiThis is a convenient place to enjoy delicious, high quality meals and dishes. This innovative destination highlights Kroger’s food-first culture, “he said Rodney McMullen, Krogers Chairman and CEO. “Kroger’s new store has something for everyone. We invite everyone to visit the store to meet our wonderful staff, shop for fresh groceries and discover their new favorite restaurant.”
The new two-story Kroger store offers fresh fruit and vegetables and a traditional take-away shopping experience as well as ready-made meals to take away and to be heated for lunch and dinner. The store offers an exclusive Starbucks coffee blend as well as a walk-in window for drinks orders. Located in the city’s central business district, the hotel is accessible to both downtown workers and residents as well as customers from the past Over the Rhine In the West End neighborhoods, the store anchors an 18-story high-rise apartment building and is one block from Kroger’s national headquarters.
On The Rhine Eatery seats up to 200 customers and offers indoor and outdoor seating and a full-service bar serving cocktails, local beers, tasteful wines and wines Kentucky Bourbons. Recommended restaurants and dishes in the dining room include:
- Kitchen 1883 Café and Bar: Kroger’s second location of the American restaurant, which offers dishes such as Flatiron Steak Panini. Brussels Sprout salad and coconut milk smoothies. The restaurant also offers breakfast and weekend brunch.
- DOPE! Asian Street Fare: A restaurant that offers ramen, dumplings, bao buns, and more, and is inspired by street food Asia, along with Vietnamese iced coffee and global libations.
- Django Western Taco: Mexican food with a flair of American cuisine made with homemade tortillas Ohio Corn, jackfruit carnitas and jerk chicken quesadillas. The restaurant also serves handcrafted margaritas, breakfast, and weekend brunch.
- Elis BBQ: a Cincinnati Favorite with a cult following, offering hickory-smoked pork sandwiches with homemade barbecue sauce, plus ribs, smoked turkey, and side dishes like jalapeno cheddar grits and macaroni and cheese.
- Queen City Whip: A popular local food truck that has its first stationary location in the Food Hall, offering burgers, chilli dogs, and milkshakes to order.
“On The Rhine Eatery offers up-and-coming restaurants and a real taste of Cincinnati – all handpicked by Kroger’s kitchen team to create a popular meeting place for meals, cocktails and the community, “he said Teri Rose, Krogers Senior Director for Culinary Development. “”Cincinnati is Kroger’s hub for culinary innovation and experimentation, and the Food Hall is an example of the types of concepts and ideas we develop every day. ”
Cincinnati was named one of the 50 best places to live by US News and World Report in 2018 and was voted by The New York Times as one of “52 Places to Go in 2018”. The national food and travel magazine SAVEUR was recently selected Cincinnati As the host city for the 2019 Social Awards, a three-day event that brings together influencers from across the country and beyond to explore the city’s food scene.
“”Cincinnati The restaurant scene is not only up-and-coming; it’s here and happening now, “said Susan Lomax, Executive Director of Source Cincinnati, a collaboration of city organizations that support the Cincinnati Stories of the region. “Kroger’s new grocery store downtown Cincinnati and On The Rhine Restaurant are welcome additions to the city’s growing list of unique dining experiences. “
The new Kroger store is located at 100 East Court Street in Cincinnati and open daily from 6 o’clock in the morning – – 22 O `clock The store offers grocery deliveries with restaurant delivery plans.
Follow On The Rhine Eatery at @OTReatery on Instagram for information on dining and events.
Visit here to download the On The Rhine Eatery menu and photograph of the new store and grocery hall.
About the Kroger Co.
At The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) we are dedicated to our goal: to nourish the human spirit. We’re nearly half a million employees serving over 11 million customers daily through a seamless digital shopping experience, 2,759 grocery retail stores under various banner names, serving America through food inspiration and elevation, and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025 for more information about us in our newsroom and on our investor relations website.
SOURCE The Kroger Co.