Forward Movement inspires disciples and empowers evangelists worldwide every day. It provides excellent, innovative resources to fuel the spiritual growth of individuals and communities for more than eighty years. Our flagship is Forward Day by Day, a quarterly devotional with a circulation of 300,000 copies. Forward Movement is a nonprofit service run by the Episcopal Church in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Process customer gifts, thank you letters and emails.
- Prepare donation reports for mailings and analyzes.
- Communicate with donors by phone, email, and letter.
- Contribute to team performance by delivering appropriate results when needed.
- Collaborate with marketing on development related communications.
- Ensure the security of donor information.
Skills / qualifications: Data entry and maintenance, donor-oriented fundraising concepts, quality focus, problem solving, documentation skills, listening, telephone skills, conflict resolution, analyzing information.
The successful applicant knows the episcopal church. Must be comfortable in a belief-based environment. Previous knowledge or training in spreadsheets and word processing, data entry and maintenance, and general computer skills are highly desirable. Knowledge of English is required. Good knowledge of Spanish is desirable.
Forward Movement recruits regardless of race, skin color, ethnic origin, national origin, marital status, gender, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability or age.
Email the cover letter and send it to [email protected] by May 1st, 2021.