CINCINNATI – Cincinnati Police have closed some streets in the city as snow and ice made the streets “impassable” Monday night.
These barricaded streets are:
- Gest Street between Wilder Avenue and State Avenue
- Quebec Street south of Westwood to Quebec
- Grand Avenue between Glenway Avenue and Westwood Avenue
- Faraday Road between Cass Avenue and President Drive
- Seeger Avenue between Baltimore Avenue and Fairmont Avenue
- Elberon Drive between Mt. Hope Avenue and Warsaw Avenue
- Mt Hope Avenue from Elberon Drive to the Incline District
- Ravine Street between Central Parkway and McMillan Streets
- Dorchester Avenue between Reading Road and Auburn Avenue
- Sycamore Street between Liberty Street and Auburn Avenue
- Louden Street and Paradrome Street
- Martin Street on Columbia Parkway
Currently, the cities of Cincinnati and Hamilton Counties are in a level 2 snow safety emergency, which means the road conditions are dangerous. While the roads are still open to non-emergency personnel, drivers should not drive unless necessary.
Learn more about snow safety emergencies across the state of Tri here.
WEATHER: Snow conditions and dangerous ice are moving into the tri-state