Cincinnati Bengals vs. Jacksonville Jaguars NFL Week 4 Odds, Plays and Insights for September 30, 2021
The Jacksonville Jaguars (0-3) bring on Thursday the 30. Cincinnati is a 7.5-point favorite in the game. A total of 45.5 points were set for this matchup.
For even more great bets and fantasy insights, subscribe to the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Bengals vs. Jaguars
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
Over / Under Insights
- Cincinnati and its opponents have only scored 45.5 points once this year – this matchup is over / under.
- Jacksonville’s games went over 45.5 points on two occasions that season.
- The combined points average of the two teams per game is 40.4 points and is 5.1 points below the over / under on Thursday.
- The over / under of this competition is 2.8 points lower than the 48.3 these two teams combined to retire per game in 2020.
- Bengals games averaged 44.7 points this season, 0.8 less than Thursday’s over / under.
- In 2020, games involving the Jaguars scored a total of 47.3 points, 1.8 more than the over / under set in this competition.
Bengals statistics and trends
- Cincinnati reported the spread twice this year.
- This year’s Cincinnati Games hit one of three set points (33.3%).
- The Bengals averaged 22.7 points per game, 7.6 fewer than the Jaguars (30.3) allow per game.
- The Bengals cover an average of 124 fewer yards per game (294) than the Jaguars give up per competition (418).
- The Bengals have flipped the ball five times this season, four more losses than the Jaguars forced (1).
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and grand total for Cincinnati’s matchup with the Jaguars.
Jaguar’s stats and trends
- So far this year Jacksonville has been without a win against the spread.
- The Jaguars have to cover the spread as outsiders this year by 7.5 points or more.
- Jacksonville’s games this season have exceeded the total on one in three occasions (33.3%).
- The Jaguars only play 0.3 points less per game (17.7) than the Bengals give up (18).
- If Jacksonville has more than 18 points, it’s 0-2 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- The Jaguars collect only two yards less per game (315) than the Bengals allow (317).
- Jacksonville is 0-2 against the spread and 1-3 overall if the team burrows more than 317 yards.
- The Jaguars have spun the ball nine times this year, five more than the Bengals (4).
House and street views
- The average total number of points in Bengals home games this season is 47.5 points, 2.0 more than this matchup over / under (45.5).
- The average total in Jaguar’s away games this season is 45.5 points, which is the over / under for this competition.
Powered by Data Skrive.