– Average days houses are listed before a pending sale (December 2020): 23
– Average home sales price in February 2021: $ 210,133 (30.7% less than national median)
– Homes for sale in February 2019: 7,992 (-37.0% change between 2019-2021)
– Homes for sale in February 2020: 7,177 (-29.8% change between 2020-2021)
– Homes for sale in February 2021: 5,038
Demand for homes in Cincinnati has been increasing since the 2008 recession when home construction stalled and supply fell. Over the past year, people have been on the go looking for more space, especially after starting to work from home or children learning from a distance, according to local experts. Prices in Cincinnati are up about 20% year over year.
Comments are closed.